Storws is a beautifully converted stone barn which is a perfect retreat for a couple. Light the woodburner, relax under the oak beams and enjoy the 5 star comfort of this cosy cottage. Sleeps a couple plus an infant.
This topsy-turvy cottage has the living accommodation on the first floor to make the most of the idyllic views. The open-plan space has everything you need and is an ideal space for cooking, eating, sitting and relaxing. Sit back under the oak beams and enjoy the luxury of watching a film on the home cinema surround sound system.
Downstairs, the bedroom is a wonderful calming space with a super-comfortable king-size bed, dressing-table and French doors out to the garden. Enjoy the underfloor heated slate floor throughout the ground floor.
The bathroom is big and luxurious with a fabulous walk-in rainwater shower. Relax in the bath and take in the views of the meadow and hills.
Sit back on the southfacing patio and enjoy the fabulous views of the meadow and the hills beyond. There is ample parking for at least 2 cars.
- Sleeps 2 plus an infant
- One well behaved dog allowed
- Surround-sound TV system with radio and DVD-player, plus some DVDs
- Wifi in living area
- iPod dock
- Mobile reception limited in cottage, but possible outside depending on the network
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Electric stove and oven
- Store cupboard essentials included: tea, coffee, sugar, s&p, olive oil
- Electricity, hot water and heating included
- Bedding, bedlinen, towels, soap and cleaning materials included
- Hairdryer and Iron provided
- The bedroom has a king-size bed and luxurious ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower, loo and hand basin
- Coat hooks and boot storage
- Books, games, local information
- Garden furniture
- Bike storage
- Private parking
- Private fishing
- Lots of wonderful walks from the door
- 10 minutes' drive from beautiful seaside town of Newport
- 30 minutes' drive from Narberth, with great shopping and brilliant deli
- Monday & Friday changeover days